Phase 2 SMSC
Click here to find out what SMSC stands for.
At Cleeve we promote SMSC through:
- Our International days
- Writing letters to children in Uganda
- Our wide range of sports clubs
- Sports week
- Circle time
- RE days
- Harvest festival
- Cooperative learning
- Summer and Christmas fairs
- School Council
- Singing to members of a retirement home
- School trips
- Child centred posters in every room
- PSHE coverage
- Ensuring a love of learning
- Allowing children to explore their imagination and creativity
Phase 2 examples of how our curriculum ensures SMSC…
- exploring the work of different Gods as part of our Egyptians topic.
- considering hierarchy in our Romans topic.
- making comparisons with gladiators.
For further information, please click here.